Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hi everybody!

Hi, thanks to Caanan for the invite. I'm a young student from Montreal (Canada). I'm 17 years old and I'm drawing since a long time, but I started to draw more seriously 5years ago.
2 Days ago was my second 1st portrait birthday. Yup, already 2 years. I feel like I didn't draw a lot of them in those years though. Anyways, I'm now trying to find my own style in the art business and I'm starting a comicbook. The story is fabulous (i really enjoy it) and now is time for me to do the characters conception but i'm having a hard time with it.
Here is my newest portrait, still in progress:
If you wanna see more, i'm on deviantart: mygirl.deviantart.com
and i also have my own portfolio: www.melissaverheyden.com

2 comments:

Szerian said...

Welcome to the Guild! You have a great talent! I'm gonna check out you portfolio and leave you some comments. Enjoy your journey here!

Caanan - Guild Commander: said...

Mel!!! You know my thoughts on this pic! Tight art!! This is awesome and you've only just begun.